The Catskills Spa & Fitness
Guests, Spa Members, and Day Pass Holders can relax in our Jacuzzi, swim in the pool, or work out in our fitness center
Dip into refreshing waters and take a break from reality as you enjoy our swimming pool and Jacuzzi, complete with breath-taking views of the Shawangunk Mountains and our private lake. Or work on your wellness in our Fitness Center.
Don’t forget the Finnish dry sauna and the steam room!
Catskills Spa Membership and Day Passes
Spa membership at Honor’s Haven includes unlimited usage of the sauna, pool, jacuzzi, trails, fitness center, locker room (with showers), and sports facilities, including the outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), indoor tennis court, and outdoor tennis court (seasonal). Annual and monthly memberships are available. For more information or to purchase a spa membership, please visit or call the spa at 845.210.3087.
13-17yrs** $65 per month
6-12yrs** $50 per month
Day Pass Options
Day Pass (weekend only) with usage of the sauna, pool, jacuzzi, trails, fitness center, and sports facilities. Wellness Day Pass (weekend only, access to Yoga and Qigong classes only)
For more information or to purchase a day pass, please visit or call the spa at 845.210.3087.
Adult (18 years +) $25
Youth (6-17yrs)** $15
Wellness Class Day Pass
Adult (18 years +) $30
Spa Walk-in or Call
Mon-Sat: 9 am-5 pm
Sun: 9 am-2 pm
Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, and Saunas
Monday-Saturday: 7 am-10 pm
Sunday: 7 am-6 pm
Restorative Spa Offerings
The spa at Honor’s Haven offers natural and restorative treatments that will help you de-stress and unwind. Includes soothing massages and rejuvenating facials. Open to guests, members, and non-members.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to services.
- A valid credit card number is needed to reserve any appointment.
- Scheduling is designed to allow the correct amount of time for your spa treatment. If you arrive late, we cannot guarantee the full length of service, but you will be charged for the full value of your scheduled services.
- Please note that there is a 4-hour cancellation policy. Should you cancel inside the 4-hour window leading up to the start time of your treatment or fail to show up at all, you will be charged for the full value of your services
- Prices subject to change.
- Any minor below the age of 18 needs a legal guardian present in the treatment room at the time the service is being rendered (no exceptions.)