Self-renewal Detox Retreat is for individuals who are seeking holistic healing of their body, mind and spirit. In the program participants will cleanse their body of toxins, awaken their natural healing power and gain enhanced self-awareness. Participants of this retreat will be empowered and inspired to consciously create the lifestyle they have always wanted. You will experience a deep physical and emotional transformation.
In this program you will receive a naturopathic doctor’s guidance on balanced nutrition, healthful resources and holistic ways to improve your health, daily herbal supplements, probiotics and smoothies, fresh and local organic produce, physical and energetic evaluation during the sessions, healthy lifestyle guidelines and life coaching, and group sessions designed to share your experience and receive support.
• Morning Lakeside Qigong**
• Physical (body), Energy (emotional) and Spiritual (information) Detox Programs
• Liver Cleanse*
• Programs on Detoxing, Nutrition, Emotional Healing, Organ Sound Healing
• Nature Walks at Resort Meditation Sites
• Mindful Eating with Personal Reflection
• Evening Meditations
• Optional private sessions are available for an additional fee
• Weight loss
• Enhanced mental clarity
• Relief from pain
• Improved energy
• Restful sleep
• Elimination of excess toxins
• Decreased physical aging signs
A liver cleanse is a rejuvenation of the whole body. The liver plays a vital role in detoxing, filtering and cleansing toxins that pass through our bodies. Liver diseases, high blood pressure, and diabetes are related to the unhealthy condition of the liver caused by toxic waste stored there. With liver cleansing, you can improve the long-term condition of the liver and witness immediate benefits. Doing a liver cleanse will bring your body in balance, helping you to lose weight, increase your immunity, have more energy, as well as decrease the chance of liver stones.
Benefits of a liver cleanse:
• Improved vision
• Better bowel movement
• Softer, cleaner and brighter skin
• Less stiffness on the neck and shoulders
• Less itchiness in the skin and inflammation
• Removal of old waste from the bowels
• More energy and less fatigue
• Increased libido and stamina
Qi gong is a holistic system of coordinated body posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for the purposes of health, spirituality, and strength building. It is a practiced to cultivate and balance qi (ki or chi), meaning “life energy”. Qigong typically involves moving meditation, coordinating slow flowing movement, deep rhythmic breathing, and a calm meditative state of mind. Qigong is now practiced worldwide for recreation, exercise, relaxation, preventative medicine, meditation and self-cultivation.
Benefits of Qigong Training:
• Strengthens the body, muscles and bone structures
• Strengthen one’s natural healing power and immune system
• Circulates internal Ki energy flow
• Helps normalize blood pressure
• Prevents osteoporosis
• Helps diet and weight control
• Activates brain cells and balances left and right brain functions
• Builds self-confidence and self-esteem
• Improves learning ability, focus, memory and work performance
October 7-11, 2020
December 9-13, 2020
$1,950, all inclusive
This retreat includes an organic, semi-raw menu, one day fast and a liver cleanse.
Detox Retreat is a medically-supervised program with a licensed healthcare professional on site during the program. If you are pregnant or nursing, you’re not allowed to take this program. If you’re taking any prescribed medication, or have health problems, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program.
• Standard Accommodations
• Three Buffet Meals Daily
• Facilities and Services:
Access to Spa Facilities (indoor pool and outdoor, wet/dry saunas and Jacuzzi)*
Use of indoor & outdoor sport facilities (tennis, basketball & Volleyball court) *
Fishing (catch & release)*
Spa Services; Massages & Skin Care**
Access to the Fitness Center*
Paddle boat *
* Schedule varies (outdoor amenities are only available season & weather permitting)
** Indicates additional fees may apply.