Self-Renewal Detox Retreat
3 Night, 4 Day Retreat
Are you seeking to break free of your unhealthy habits? During the Self Renewal Detox Retreat you will cleanse your body of toxins, awaken your natural healing power, and gain enhanced self-awareness. You will leave feeling empowered and inspired to consciously create the lifestyle you’ve always wanted while experiencing a deep physical and emotional transformation.
*This retreat includes a semi-raw menu, 1-day fast, and a liver cleanse.
What is it?
The Self-Renewal Detox Retreat includes daily mindfulness training, yoga, qigong and nature meditation. Through healthy eating you will nourish your body with an organic, semi-raw menu and release negative emotional energies stored in your organs and in your mind.
Why Liver Cleanse?
A liver cleanse is a rejuvenation of the whole body. The liver plays a vital role in detoxing, filtering, and cleansing toxins that pass through our blood. Liver diseases, high blood pressure, and diabetes are related to the unhealthy condition of the liver caused by toxic waste stored there. With liver cleansing, you can improve the long-term condition of the liver and witness immediate benefits. Doing a liver cleanse will bring your body and emotions in balance, helping you to lose weight, increase your immunity, have more energy, be less irritable, as well as decrease the chance of liver stones.
Benefits of a Liver Cleanse
- Improved vision
- Better bowel movement
- Softer, cleaner, and brighter skin
- Less stiffness on the neck and shoulders
- Less itchiness in the skin and inflammation
- Removal of old waste from the bowels
- More energy and less fatigue
- Increased libido and stamina
If you are pregnant or nursing, you’re not allowed to take this program. If you’re taking any prescribed medication, or have health problems, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this program.
- Weight Loss
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Relief from physical pain
- Improved energy
- Restful sleep
- Elimination of excess toxins
- Decreased physical aging signs
- Reduced cravings and regulated emotions
- Daily Yoga Class and Daily Nature Walk with Guided Meditation
- Diet and Eating Habits Workshop
- 3 Expert-Led Training Sessions On: Physical Detox (Body), Energy Detox (Emotions), and Spiritual Detox (Information)
- Liver Cleanse *(see disclaimer)
- Lakeside Tai-Chi Class and Organ Sound Healing
- Mindful Eating During Meal Time
- Group Life Coaching Session for Designing a New Life
- Optional Private Sessions Are Available for an Additional Fee
Great experience. I feel very refreshed and energized. The retreat programs are very helpful in allowing one to become more aware of one’s self, others, and planet earth.
The liver cleanse retreat is a very powerful cleanse, your body feels so clean and it is alarming all the "stuff" you release from your body. Your mind and vision is also much clearer. I highly recommend the liver cleanse to everyone. This is my second time and a liver cleanse can be done on a monthly basis.
My experience was a wonderful start to my personal journey of finding inner peace and awareness. If you feel stuck, or want a fresh start, I highly recommend the programs at Honor's Haven. The masters are knowledgeable and truly support wellness for all.
This is the best way to find yourself again. Take back your life!
I was very apprehensive but did my best to follow instructions and participate fully. My body feels much lighter, my arthritis pain is minimal, I feel overall healthier and feel like i really gave love to myself. The fast was easy, the instructions were so sincere and caring.
4:30 - 5:45pm – Welcome & Wellness Class for Relaxation
6:00 - 7:00pm – Dinner
7:30 - 9:30pm – Introduction to Detox
8:00 - 9:00am – Breakfast Smoothies
9:20 - 10:20am – Wellness Class
10:30 - 12:00pm – Physical Detox Workshop
12:00 - 2:00pm – Lunch & Break
2:00 - 3:30pm – Nature Walk & Meditation
3:30 - 4:00pm – Break
4:00 - 6:00pm – Liver Cleansing Why and How
6:00 - 7:00pm – Fasting - Free Time
7:00 - 8:00pm – Preparation Exercise
8:00 - 10:00pm – Liver Cleanse
6:30 - 11:30am – Liver Cleanse
12:00 - 12:30pm – Sharing + Reflection
12:30 - 1:30pm – Light Lunch (Smoothie & Fruit)
1:30 - 2:00pm – Break
2:00 - 3:30pm – Cooking Class (Fermented foods)
3:45 - 4:45pm – Breathing Meditation Class for Recharging
5:00 - 6:00pm – Outdoor Labyrinth
6:00 - 7:00pm – Soup for Dinner
7:30 - 9:00pm – Energy Detox Workshop
8:00 - 9:00am – Breakfast (Oatmeal)
9:20 - 10:20am – Qigong class
10:30 -12:00pm – Creating the Plan for a Healthier Lifestyle
12:00 - 1:30pm – Check out & Lunch
*Program schedule is subject to change
- Full Retreat Program
- Standard Room Accommodations
with Free Wi-Fi
- Starting with dinner and concluding with breakfast and lunch on the day of departure, except during the 24-hour fasting period.
- Spa Facilities (Indoor and Outdoor Pool, Wet and Dry Saunas, Jacuzzi)*
- Indoor and Outdoor Sport Facilities (Tennis, Basketball, and Volleyball court) *
- Fitness Center
- Hiking trails*
- Labyrinth Gardens*
- Eco-Healing Park
Also Available (Additional Fees May Apply)
- Wellness and Spa Services
- One-on-One Sessions
- Rock Climbing/Zipline*
* Schedule varies (outdoor amenities are only available season & weather permitting)
Learn About Retreat Facilitators
The retreat is led by Healers with decades of experience helping people like you live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives. Our facilitators will guide you through the entire experience to ensure most personalized and supportive experience.