Honor's Haven Well-Being Stay
A stay in the Catskills enhanced with seasonally curated wellness services.
JAN / FEB / MAR / APR / MAY / OCT / NOV / DEC: WEEKENDS ONLY
JUN / JUL / AUG / SEP: DAILY
Minimum 1 night
|Current Season Rates||Weekday||Weekend|
(after double occupancy)
|Youth (Ages 11-16)||$78|
|Children (Ages 6-10)||$35|
|Children (Ages 0-5)||FREE|
Well-Being Stay includes breakfast & dinner each day, and basic wellness services.
Rates are per person per night based on Standard room accommodations.
Wellness Services Provided
- Wellness Class with Energy Yoga & Healing Qigong:
Our Wellness Classes are a combination of Energy Yoga, Healing Qigong, Breathing & Meditation. Each class is designed to awaken the body’s sensitivity. You will increase your power of total concentration and awareness of the more delicate energies moving in the body.
- Guided Nature Walk:
Reconnect with nature as we take a mindful walk through the woods. Open your eyes and rediscover the beauty, majesty, grace, and mystery of the natural world, and find your place within it.
- Breakfast and Dinner each day
- Spa facilities (Indoor and outdoor pool, Wet and dry saunas, Jacuzzi)*
- Indoor and Outdoor sport facilities (Tennis, Basketball & Volleyball court) *
- Wellness and Spa services**
- Fitness center*
- Hiking trails*
- Eco-Healing park
- Labyrinth garden
- Pedal boats
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini refrigerator**
* Schedule varies (outdoor amenities are only available season & weather permitting)
** Indicates additional fees may apply