Healing Chakra Retreat
Heal your chakras. Balance your energy.
2 Night, 3 Day Retreat
You are more than your body. Your entire self is made up of your physical, energy, and spiritual bodies. True happiness is attained in the harmonious balance of these three bodies. What connects and balances these three bodies is the energy system called Chakras. Restore balance to your chakras and recover the health and strength of your body, mind, and spirit through deep yet simple energy training at our 3-day, 2-night Healing Chakra Retreat.
What Is It?
Senior trainer Chung Hae (Blue Ocean), the main trainer for this retreat, has been guiding people in chakra healing for over 35 years and is an expert in Eastern mind/body energy training. All learnings, insights and experiences during this retreat will guide you to the path of a brighter, more-balanced, and more-fulfilling life.
- Reduce stress and balance emotions
- Improve digestion, circulation, stamina, and mood swings
- Improve focus, confidence, and positive attitude
- Enjoy spiritual awakening, increased empathy, and better connection and relationships
- Mental clarity and determination
- Renewed sense of liveliness and energy
- Higher sense of purpose
- Expanded energy senses
- Learning about energy principles and the chakras system
- Training to awaken the senses of energy
- Opening and healing the chakras with energy, vibration and sound.
- Cultivating the power to maintain balance and inner harmony.
- Learn how to complete the chakra system
7:30 - 9:30 p.m. — Introduction to Healing Chakra
8 - 9 a.m. — Breakfast
9 a.m. - noon — Connect with Your Body
12:20 - 2 p.m. — Lunch
2 - 6 p.m. — Connect with Your Soul
6 - 7 p.m. — Dinner
7:30 - 9 p.m. — Personal Practice
8 - 9 a.m. — Breakfast
9 - 11 a.m. — Guided Outdoor Meditation, Connect with Your Spirit
11 - 11:30 a.m. — Wrap-up
- Full Retreat Program
- Standard Room Accommodations
with Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Spa Facilities (Indoor and Outdoor Pool, Wet and Dry Saunas, Jacuzzi)*
- Indoor and Outdoor Sport Facilities (Tennis, Basketball, and Volleyball court) *
- Fitness Center
- Hiking trails*
- Labyrinth Gardens*
- Eco-Healing Park
Also Available (Additional Fees May Apply)
- Wellness and Spa Services
- One-on-One Sessions
- Rock Climbing/Zipline*
- In-Room Mini Refrigerator
* Schedule varies (outdoor amenities are only available season & weather permitting)
Learn About Retreat Masters
The retreat is led by healing Masters with decades of experience helping people like you live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives.