Honor's Haven Well-Being Stay
A stay in the Catskills enhanced with seasonally curated wellness services.
JAN / FEB / MAR / APR / MAY / OCT / NOV / DEC: WEEKENDS ONLY
JUN / JUL / AUG / SEP: DAILY
Minimum 1 night
Single Occupancy = $286.00
Double Occupancy = $402.00
Additional Adult (after double occupancy) = $143.00
Youth (Ages 11-16) = $104.00
Children (Ages 6-10) = $91.00
Children (Ages 0-5) = FREE
Well-Being Stay includes breakfast & dinner each day, and basic wellness services.
*Rates are based on Standard room accommodations.
*Due to Covid-19, Double occupancy+ is available only for family members
Wellness Services Provided
- Wellness Class with Energy Yoga & Healing Qigong:
Our Wellness Classes are a combination of Energy Yoga, Healing Qigong, Breathing & Meditation. Each class is designed to awaken the body’s sensitivity. You will increase your power of total concentration and awareness of the more delicate energies moving in the body.
- Well-Being Stay Workshop:
Wellness workshop during the well-being stay provides hands-on understanding of the principles of natural health and self-healing tools such as Belly Button Healing, Brain Wave Vibration, Meridian Exercise, and power breathing techniques.
- Yoga and wellness classes
- Free admission to daily activities*
- Access to spa facilities (indoor pool, Jacuzzi area)*
- Use of indoor/outdoor sport facilities (tennis, basketball and volleyball court)*
- Spa services – massages and skin care**
- Use of private hiking trails*
- Paddle boat*
- Free WIFI
- Mini refrigerator**
* schedule varies (outdoor amenities are available season and weather permitting)
** Indicates additional fees may apply