Experience one of the region’s most popular events of the season with a full days-worth of amazing food, entertainment, and vendors at Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa’s Annual Tulip Festival & Mother’s Day Celebration
Sunday, May 8th from 11:00AM – 3:00PM.
Rates start at $109 per person per night based on double occupancy.
Children age 11-16 (when sharing with 2 adults): $55 per child per night
Children age 6-10 (when sharing with 2 adults): $45 per child per night
• Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
• Access to the Tulip Festival on Sunday
• Mother’s Day lunch on Sunday
• Wireless internet access
• Coffee maker
• Daily hotel activities*
• Yoga and Wellness classes
• Use of Spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna and Jacuzzi) and Fitness Center
• Use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball)
• Pedal boats, fishing, and nature walks**
• 9-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.**
• Spa services; massages & skin care**
• Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions *
(Rates are subject to prevailing NYS and local tax as well as an 18% resort fee.)
Local attractions include: Horseback Riding, Sam’s Point, The Ice Caves, local Vineyards,
Monticello Gaming & Raceway and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
**indicates additional fees may apply
Note: Outdoor amenities are only available season and weather permitting.