Welcome to Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa, our beautiful retreat in the historic Hudson Valley.
Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, we promise to provide you a memorable
experience in our spectacular country setting.
There are many reasons to stay with us, starting with our beautiful location nestled amongst 200 acres of lush gardens and rolling hills surrounding a crystalline freshwater lake with a view of the Shawangunk Mountain Range. Hiking, biking, climbing or birdwatching, and numerous outdoor recreational activities are close by. And we’re just a short drive from the world-famous Catskill Mountains, whose majestic beauty inspired a generation of American artists.
Once you arrive and are welcomed by our staff, you’ll find a well-established resort with many activities to choose from and enjoy, from our Wellness Center and Spa, Robert Trent Jones golf course and indoor/outdoor swimming pools, to a delectable selection of dining options for every taste and dietary preference. Of course, you may be tempted to venture out to visit the region’s numerous local galleries, artisan shops, cafés, cideries and farm stands, all a short drive away.
With 232 well-appointed rooms and suites and conferences and catering facilities to accommodate large and small meetings and gatherings, Honor’s Haven is a premier destination for groups. We take pride in being one of Hudson Valley’s most beautiful wedding locations.
The Hudson Valley is one of the best places in New York State to experience all four seasons: quiet Winter snowfalls, Spring blossoms, Summer sunshine and Autumn leaves. Located midway between New York City and Albany, and an easy drive from New Jersey, Honor’s Haven is one of the most convenient year-round destination resorts to enjoy in every season. Once you visit, you may want to stay, and many of our guests return year after year. Whether you are planning a meeting, a family gathering or a weekend getaway with that someone, we look forward to welcoming you.
What We Offer:
• Intercontinental dining in our restaurant with magnificent views of the mountains, lake, and golf course
• Cocktail Lounge
• Wellness Center offering healthy living workshops and classes, tai chi, yoga, meditation and more
• Spa & Fitness Center with an indoor Jacuzzi
• Indoor & outdoor swimming pools
• Indoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball, and ping-pong)
• Outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, and snow tubing)
• Robert Trent Jones, Sr.- designed 9-hole Golf Course & Pro Shop
• A variety of recreational opportunities including hiking, fishing, and pedal boats
• Stunning flower gardens and fountain